Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sarah D. Journal

Oh boy I have not been good about getting on here lately, I'm sorry ladies!

I did not get ANY of the extra points for the 7th inning stretch. I missed a whole week of exercise because I was sick, and then when I got back into it, I only did 40 minutes on those couple of days. No pounds or inches lost either :-(

BUT, I weighed in this morning and was down another pound! That makes 4 so far this challenge, and only 2 1/2 pounds away from a total 30 pound weight loss! It is encouraging to get closer and closer to the 30 lb loss mark!

I have not been very good the last week with snacking. Also I am starting to bake more Christmas cookies and treats, and although I have not really been eating any of them after they're done, I am sneaking licks here and there while I bake which I know adds up, too!

I have done the 30 Day Shred Level 2 for about 6 or 7 times now, so maybe just a couple more times and I will move on to Level 3! Woot!

Keep up the good work, ladies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally understand! my family got the bug too last week. I did manage to workout a bit but only because I didn´t get too sick.

Awesome about the weight coming off. that means you are burning the excess. That´s great! WE can´t ever stop working on this. It´s amazing at how much I have to do to just stay where I am.

I am going to lose these last few pounds before the end!

Hope you can keep on to the end.

Dani Joy

Sarah DeSalvo said...

Dani Joy, thanks for your comment. Yes, i will try to keep it up! At least with the exercise, and try to keep up the good eating as well. :-) it is definitely nice to have this challenge as a motivation to keep up the healthy lifestyle!