Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 6, Monday 9 Jan Journal

Hi Everyone.

I haven't been posting my eating and am sorry. I will start today. This morning I got a bad toothache so I am postponing the Liver Cleansing Diet and doing a Westin Price tooth saving diet per my 19 yo daughter, Gen's request. I am a week into the LCD and only had 7 weeks to go, but will start is over when my tooth is better.

I had a quart of water with half a large lemon in it before breakfast
Breakfast: 1/2 cup organic cracked oat groats soaked and cooked with Celtic sea salt
Before lunch another qt of water and some hot herbal tea
Lunch: one half Texas grapefruit
Snack: 1/3 cup sunflowerseed/almond mix with 1/4 Cup organic raisins
Dinner: Chicken bone broth soup with organic veggies and organic navy beans

Points
1 Exercise
1 Fruit/veggie
1 Water
1 no sugar

Total points to date 28

I will weigh myself tomorrow and I hope I have lost at least 1 pound.

Keep going strong in the Lord!

Annie L

No comments: