Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chrunch In Sunday

I DID NOT feel like exercising tonight, but I did anyway and now I've very glad. My husband told me this morning that he may join me on this diet of mine. I'm praying he does, because he is an extremist and if he decides to loose weight, I will too. It can't be helped. He'll have me exercising 4 times a day and asking me about every bite that goes in my mouth. Boy I hope he does...I need a drill sargent!

Overall it was a great day. A good day in church and I went on a hiking trail with my family and dog this afternoon. I hope your Sunday was just as good!
-Tricia

6 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Tricia.
Glad you exercised anyway, because you are right, after you do it, you feel so good and so glad you did it!
I´ve been trying to get my dh to join me (for exercise and for the food part too) although I´d probably be his drill sargeant...now you know why he keeps turning down my invitation : )
Have a good day.
Joy

Ketty said...

Hey Tricia, we´ll prya he decides to join you even if he makes you do more exercice :-)

I hope you have a great day.

ketty

Siberia said...

Sounds like my husband. He isn't joining me on this quest, but he lets me know what he thinks I should do. That's OK, his comments are helpful. My son, though, questions everything I eat, and exercises right along with me. At the end of the day he always asks if I got in all my exercise. Today as we were exercising he said, "Mom, you are getting skinnier by the millisecond." It's good to have part of your family cheering you on.

Tami

Unknown said...

Oh my, about your hubby! He may drive ya hard! That can be good if we don´t rebel. I tend to rebel. :/ oops

I hope he does join in though.

Big Crunchin´hugs,
Dani Joy

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

My hubby usually asks me about what I'm eating... if he knows that I've been trying hard. Usually I get mad at him, to my fault, I should listen up:)

Great joy exercising!

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

opps! Great JOB exercising:)