Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chrunch In- Thursday

Well, Former Fat Lady Nina came to visit me on my blog today and told me in her own nice sweet way to shut up and get crunchin. So despite the fact that I'd already crunched for 30 minutes, I got back up off my wide bottom and just did 20 minutes of a thigh toning video. Hopefully I'll lose another inch on my hips and some inches on my thighs. Better yet, maybe my legs will just fall off and I'll be spared the pain and suffering of these exercises.

I hope you all had a great day! Thanks for giving me a kick in the pants Nina. I needed that! I just wish you could come over and clean out my fridge and take my mixer hostage so I'll stop baking.
-Tricia

3 comments:

The Herd said...

This post made me laugh--thanks for your humor!!

Unknown said...

Tricia, you are crazy! LOL.. I really wish we had known each other in college!! So fun!

Yes, you need to clean out that fridge and get yourself some fun healthy snacks that are only yours that you can feel like you are splurging on something no one else can have. This helped me greatly.

You can do all things through Christ!

Dani JOy

Siberia said...

When I am trying to lose weight, I can't bake. I can resist most commerically made goodies, but homemade baking is my weakness. Fortunately, my husband has been buying some little cookie things for himself and the kids from the store, and they give me no temptation.

Tami