Saturday, November 14, 2009

Crunch In Saturday & Video

Hi Crunch Sisters,

I did not do well yesterday or today. I was in the mountains and had to cook for guests. This also meant I made dessert -- which also meant I had to taste it to make sure it was edible before serving it to my company.

I finally gave the rest of it to my parents today (out of my reach).

I didn't exercise at ALL yesterday (unless you count staying on my feet all day exercise). Today, I exercised in spite of myself.

Next week will be a better week. Sigh.

I found a way to exercise with a video in the mountains -- my daughter's DVD player (see below). In case you're wondering, we DO have a DVD player/VCR, but for some reason we can't get it to show on our television. Several people have tried to figure it out to no avail.



I pray all of you are doing well!

Love,
Beth

3 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

I loved that video!! And that little "hello" thrown in there at the end!! Too cute!!

The Herd said...

how cute! Have fun!!

KathyH said...

Your daughter is too cute! That little wave and "hello". :o)

Keep up the good work.