Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just Crunchin' In!

Thank you to those you that prayed that I would get up early on Friday. The Lord helped me, as I woke up promptly when the alarm went off, and had to get rid of ALL the water I drank the night before:) I was able to get in a 30 walk video, with not much energy, I have to admit.

Today I managed to walk and jog 30 minutes, and do a 10 minute pilates burst. I am having trouble with my eating. Since I haven't seen results, except inches, it is easy to loosen up. It is so encouraging to see the scale move! Well, I just haven't had that encouragement:( However, I'm still trying.... and, already trying to get a game plan for all the Christmas festivities which seem to have already started:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are doing great Kristy! Keep working on getting good cardio in and the weight will drop off.

Big Crunchin´ hugs,
Dani Joy