Monday, November 16, 2009

Not another Monday...

Sometimes I feel like I am running out of things to say on my crunch-in. Hmmm, I did 57 minutes of my Full Circuit tape. Yes, I know it is only 50 minutes long, but my son happened to rewind my tape after I had just done the hardest part. I decided to just redo it, instead of trying to find my place. Then I did 5 minutes of SuperMans, plank walk, and the belly crunch thing. I had a huge to-do list today. Most of it I got done, but some is still left to do. I'm finding that with spending more time exercising, some of my other work is falling behind. So I better got off here, and fold all that laundry so I can go to bed tonight. If I could just figure out how to do aerobics while I fold my laundry. I am moving my arms to do it....just kidding, I would never count it.

Tami

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha! I know my laundry sits cause I don´t like to fold. I will need to try to make it aerobic somehow. LOL

Great job on the super mans! I only did one set tonight. uhgg! walking planks 2 sets but I fast forwarded serveral circuits of other things. ended up with only 30 min of cardio. It was a blah day.

going walking now.

Crunchin
Dani Joy