Monday, November 9, 2009

Spinning Monday Crunch In

I had an OH wooooahhhhh Mondaaay. That means please slow down, if the week starts out this fast I will soon be spinning out of control in every direction!! My Tuesday Bible study lady wanted to get together today. She brought her husband and baby and as a matter of course stayed for lunch; a three hour event here in my area of Spain. It is 11 in the evening and I haven't started water (I know, I failed my own tip!) nor done any exercises...guess I'll just have to say I took the day off!

Now tomorrow...we travel to Madrid. We well be staying in an apartment with no hot water, no frig, no stove, and no bed. I think I will do a three day fruit and water diet! any suggestions? thanks, Anita

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You need a water bottle at all times with you. A sippy type cup with a straw so you can take it everywhere. fill it up and drink all day. My Mom does this.

I would take lots of fruit and nuts with you on the trip. Healthy snacks. Nothing that you can´t have. And stay away from the pastries. ;)

You can do this.. You just have to have a plan and pray.

I will pray for you.

Crunchin´
Dani Joy

Joy said...

Hi Anita,
If you can´t cook, you can eat fruit (varied) and nuts. They´ve got these new oven roasted nuts that taste really good. Maybe you can eat out some, but just get a salad? Anyway, take care and do try to get lots of walking. Enjoy your trip. love, Joy

Anita said...

Thanks so much ladies...Dani Joy I have a brand new Tupperware light blue sippie I haven't used yet. Great idea. Nuts don't work as Barry is highly alergic even to the smell/aroma oils of nuts. It works if I put them in a zip-lock, inside another baggie and then in an air-tight jar. I can eat them when he isn't home, leave the windows open for a couple of hours. Think I will just go for a walk and buy the nuts as I leave the house. On the return I have to hurry and wash my hands, brush my teeth, floss, mouth wash, and practically take a shower. He'll be doing kabobs and pizza so I should be able to order a salad to go, No? Thanks for praying anita

Unknown said...

oh my talk about an alergy! Poor guy!

Hope that new sippy works out great for you!

have a wonderful Crunchin trip!
Dani Joy