Sunday, November 29, 2009

Temptation has entered my house!!!!

Look at what my mother in-law brought!!! I asked for 2 x 100g of English chocolate for my Christmas treat and this is what she decided to bring aswell. Anyway, I've hidden they're down in the cellar but KNOWing that they're lurking down there calling my name will be difficult :o(

Anyhow, I've back to full health and am exercising again :o) Thankyou for praying. Still making good food choices despite having others in the house munching chocolate and cookies. Yesterday we all went out to Nuernberg Christmas Market and I'm going to count just 1 point for all the walking as some of it was quite slow. Whilst everyone else choose schnitzel and fries or cheese laden noodles for lunch I ordered pumpkin soup and salad. In fact it was the best pumpkin soup I've ever eaten, shame I couldn't wheedle the recipe out of the cook !!

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday.

Kathy <><


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my!! all those nasties!! Def. hide them till a free day. and only one day. I had two days this weekend and am feeling it.

Great job Crunchin out and about! I am soooo proud of you! It´s going to be soooo worth it!! keep on, girl! It´s a life style change! It´s for life! It´s for your life!

Love you and can´t wait to see you! Been dreaming about it.

Crunchin´
Dani Joy