Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday Crunchin' and Cleanin'

Today was a busy day. I'm trying to get all ready for the company coming. Yes, I know they aren't coming to inspect my house, but it's a good excuse to finish my fall cleaning. This morning I washed the tops and doors of all of my kitchen cabinets. My kitchen is several steps down from the living room, so you can see when the tops of the cabinets are dusty. I haven't cleaned them for a while, but decided they need to be done. I made myself clean all of them before I exercised.

I did my Creative Aerobics DVD for 45 minutes, and then did 15 minutes on my elliptical.

In my English class today, we were talking about the history of Thanksgiving, and I was able to talk about the Puritans and give a salvation explanation to my classes. One girl, who is a JW, was very obviously disturbed. I really hope she will keep coming to class.

Tomorrow will be really busy with last minute shopping, cleaning, and food prep. I hope all of you have a very wonderful Thanksgiving. Hopefully, I will get on to post tomorrow, but if not, I'll be back before the end of the week.

Tami

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOpe your Thanksgiving goes well. How wonderful you have a group to spend the holiday with. I know what it´s like to not have family close.

Big Crunchin Thanksgiving Hug!!
Dani Joy

Unknown said...

I pray taht that JW student will continue to come and have a change of heart.