Friday, December 18, 2009

Crunch in the 18th

Was able to walk today for 40 min. did the shred for 30 min and more crunching 15 more min.
I was planning on walking for 1 more hour but it wouldn´t stop raining all day, so I had to give it up until tomorrow.

It´s funny but every morning I see Tami is ahead on points, but when I go to bed at night I am the one ahead. I guess we won´t know until the last min. who gets more points ehhhhhhhh Tami? I have to go to bed later than you so, you better shape up, or stay up all night to do some extra walking in case I´m ahead . jajajajajaaja. Anyway, it´s been fun but challenging for me. Next time, I´ll leave the points out and just do the crunch, you are a hard one to keep up with.

I hope you had a great day. We had 5 people coming to the Christmas program tonight that weren´t saved. I pray they will have somehting to think about tonight.

Oh, I wasn´t too bad at eating at church all the goodies. I ate tomatoes before I went so I wasn´t very hungray, and I only tried 3 different things, (there were more than 10 I think) and had only half on 2 of them.

Ketty

No comments: