Thursday, December 3, 2009

Crunch in the 3rd

Ok, another day working up big time with Jillian. I walked for ten min. and the rest I dedicated to Jillian, not only the shred but her other exercises for the upper boy, bust and chest and cool down. Boy does it hurt my stomach when I crunch it there. Done 11 days, only 19 days to go with the shred.

And that´s all for today. Going on a mini-trip with dh and children tomorrow up to Toledo. Kind of like a get together with oether homeschoolers. I really hope I can get my exercise done. I´m sure I´ll be walking but we´ll see about the shred.

Hope you all have a blessed day. And keep praying for Lisa.

love
ketty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wooo hooo!!! when the tummy hurts it´s shaping up!! YOu got it, girl!

I found something you can do if you get internet connection for 30 min. I will post it right now.

I needed a Jillian break so I went to Exercise TV.com. I found a really cool trainer. I might even get some of his videos. LOL I don´t think he is as tough as Jillian. He makes it more fun than she does though.

Well, have a wonderful trip! I love Toledo!

Crunchin´
Dani Joy