Thursday, December 17, 2009

measurements, Maribel, week 7

Waist 70 cm 69 cm (-1)
Hip 96 cm 95 cm (-1)
Chest 78 78 cm
Bust 94 94 cm
Thighs 53 52.5 (- 1)
arms 26.5 26.5
Total loss: 3 cm :)
Weight: 56.4 :) 124.3 lbs :)
One more week. I have begun to bake and ty the Christmas goodies. We
went and bought our ham for the holidays! And this Sunday is our
church meal with several studies about Christ on Saturday and Sunday.
I pray that you all will be getting ready to celebrate Christ the
Christmas!
Maribel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Madre Mia! What a loss! 3 cm!!! You must be so happy!! I have to start baking too. I will try to only lick a couple spoons. jeje

Big hugs!
Dani Joy

Maribel said...

I hope to be able to exercise. You are so encouraging! I try to be good just so I don't let you down :)
Have a good weekend.
Maribel