Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday

Today I did my Full Circuit video for 50 minutes and 10 minutes on my elliptical. We have a Christmas party tomorrow, so I have food prep and other things to do for that. Hopefully I will be able to get some exercise time in tomorrow.

I'm still somewhat tired and jet-lagged from our trip. It seemed I had just gotten on Moscow time when it was time to come home and get back on normal time here. Moscow is 5 hours behind, so it is quite a difference. This morning we slept in until almost 10. I'm almost ashamed to admit that. So all day I have felt behind.

Yesterday my very dear husband went to the fruit distribution market and bought fruit for our upcoming holidays. He bought mandarins, oranges, kiwi, and grapes. We haven't had kiwi or grapes for such a long time because they are expensive. We told the kids that this is part of their Christmas gifts. I am really enjoying the fruit. It is also a great snack, and I still haven't made any holiday cookies or goodies, so we are just having fruit, and staying healthy, and hopefully thin!

I noticed today that I don't even get tired with my workouts anymore. It used to be almost torture to get through a routine, but now I am just feeling great most of the time. I still have many improvements to make, but I'm thankful that I am getting in shape.

Crunchin' on to the end,

Tami

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is all great news, Tami!! I feel so lazy and bad today. *blush*
made sugar cut out cookies with frosting with my English students.. had such a tough time staying away from them. grrr.. I had one too many.. now just had a yogurt and going to take a nap. Lord willing I will feel up to exercising later. maybe I am coming down with something. haha.. doubt it. just got bit by the sugar bug. yuck!

hope your party goes well. ours went ok. I just feel badly because one did not come. I told his mother I was going to play a dvd about creation and I think that´s why they didn´t come. They have never heard that dinosaurs lived with man. It was a fun dvd by Answers in Genisis. I didn´t tell the other parents cause I know them all more and didn´t feel the need. Oh well. God knows. He knows my heart.

Big Crunchin hugs
Dani Joy