Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tuesday Crunch In

Today was just a regular day at home doing school with my kids and trying to get things organized for our trip.

I have decided that I exercise best in the morning. After my great workout last night, I couldn't go to sleep until about 3 AM. We had a cold front come in during the night, and the wind was just howling. The temps were still OK, but it is supposed to really drop tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to be -20 F in the morning.

Today I did my Creative Aerobics DVD for 45 minutes, 5 minutes of toning, and 10 minutes on the elliptical.

Tami

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOPs.. I totally know how you felt. I do this way too often. and add a strong coffee on top of that. Well, the evenings are mine and Joseph´s unwind time. Time to do things we didn´t get to during the day.

well, I am heading to bed very soon now.

Big Crunchin´hugs
Dani Joy