Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dani Joy´s FC 1

Ok really fast here cause I need to go to bed. I spent a lot of time reading all your posts. I loved reading your food choices. It gives  me ideas. Thank you for posting.

Wed. am - 2 pieces of ww cereal bread w/ salt free butter and honey. 1/2 an apple. 2 pts

snack - 1 piece of sf chocolate w/ almonds coffee 1pt

Lunch- Chicken soup w/ veggies, 2 pieces of ww bread, sf yogurt(desert but counted as a snack)4pts

Dinner- Protein drink, 1/2 an apple, 2 pieces of cheese, 20 almonds 3 pts

neg. 2 points because my son gave me a gift licorice stick. Before I remembered it would be negative points, I broke off a piece to eat. then remembered and ate more seens how I had to have negative points. but only ate just a little bit more.

Jogged 30 min. and did the level 3 shred makeing 1hr. 

I was down a pound this am. getting back down there.

Thurs. am.  - oatmeal w/raisins and a little brown sugar and skim milk, coffee 3 pts

Snack- 1 apple , When we went visting I had a coffee.  Did I mention I love coffee!! especially Spanish coffee! I either drink it black or with milk and very little sugar substitute.

protien drink after workout 2pts

Lunch- Potatoe and egg omelett, cheese, 1 tomatoe, veggie roll/sauce. 3pts sf yogurt no ,had a couple of olives too.

Dinner- ww bread, light cheese squares, ham, green tea mix at night before bed. 2pts.

No negative points.

Did level 2 shred and walked to make up 40 min. I think level 2 is harder than level 3. At least I burned slightly more calories and felt it in more places. What´s up with that. Going to be doing level 2 and 3 now alternating.

Well, hope you all stay encouraged to do our food count. something I am noticing is that I eat a lot. jeje.. need to still cut back a little bit. Especially the coffee. :0

Nighty night,
Dani Joy

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's one thing that I will NOT give up. I given up a ton of things... of course I still eat some of them in moderation, just not like I used to. But COFFEE... I would rather have coffee over chocolate anyday! It's something that I will not give up. I see it as a reward to myself!

Unknown said...

me too!! jeje!!

We are one and the same!!

Love ya!
Dani Joy