Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Can't Believe It!

I can't believe that I forgot to post on Tuesday!!!!!! It has been a crazy week. However, I saw no change, and started the girl problem... so I didn't even weigh. I was a little disappointed as I have been doing the Jillian for a week, and saw no inches come off.

However,
Hubby and I started the 6-Day Body Makeover on Tuesday. He agreed to do it with me:) This has helped me alot the last few days! It is supposed to get your metabolism started again, if you have been at a plateau for a while. Basically, it is still eating six times a day, but you eat specific foods for your body type. It's just normal foods, with no sugar, salts, oils, dairy, or prepared foods or dressings. A normal day for me is:

B'fast:
3 egg whites
1/2 cup berries or 1/2 grapefruit

Mid-Morning:
3oz. chicken, turkey, or fish
1 cup greens

Lunch:
2 oz chicken, turkey, or fish
1/2 cup brown or wild rice
1 cup vegetables

Mid-Afternoon:
3 oz chicken, turkey, or fish
1 cup greens

Dinner:
2oz. chicken, turkey, or fish
1/2 cup brown or wild rice
1 cup vegetables

PM snack---Not required
1/2 grapefruit or 1/2 cup berries

I have been doing my new Jillian videos for exercise, and can only get through 20 minutes this week(10-15 last week)... not sure how long the videos are, but they are KILLER! I have Shape up the Frontside and Shape up the Backside, and I'm giving the muscles 2 days before doing it again. On the in-between days, I have been walking and jogging fast. I'm sure praying that the Lord will help me get over this plateau. This morning, I weighed less and am also having the girl problem... so I guess that's a good sign. The sugar is what I'm craving!!!! I have been having hot tea with stevia to chase away the cravings. I have some really good tips from the book that I'm going to try to post. I also have been drinking at least 72 oz of water, and more some days. Well, gotta go shower before dinner. Look forward to seeing how you all did last week!

How should I label this post?.... Dani Joy? Since I missed last weeks Springy Post?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It´s ok Kristy. Go ahead and count it for last weeks Springy Journal. We have so few really posting that it´s just so great to have you post. =)

I am so pumped and excited about your workout plan and your eating plan with your hubby! Stick with it! it will only take one more week and you won´t even crave the sugar anymore! Hang in there!

I know you are going to see changes.

Springing with ya
Dani Joy