Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Journal, Food Choices (2nd day)

Here we go on the second day of good food choices.

Breakfast. decaff coffee, a wheat toast and SF peach jelly.
Lunch: salad, artichokes and beans.
Supper: boiled eggs and a tomatoe salad.
Snacks: a banana in the morning and 2 slices of ham.

I have to go food shopping tomorrow or Saturday, so I hope I can get more choices because I´m getting bored of eggs. :-)

I walked for 30 min today and did the hard zones with Jillian also.

I hope you all had a great day and made good food choices.

love
ketty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl you eat nothin! I totally eat way more. jeje.. I tend to snack throughout the day. Oh well, trying to cut back.

I totally get bored of eggs too. but a new store just opened and had a dozen for .89 so I had to get 2 dozen!

Keep at it! I am sure our hearts are thanking us!

Dani Joy