Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Final Springy Journal - Vicki

Hooray! We made it! I am so happy with my results and glad for the motivation and accountability this blog provided for me. I noticed last week when I was exercising that my t-shirt no longer bunched up over my hips, but now hangs straight down. :) I didn't get to exercise as regularly as I wanted - what with small kids, ministry responsibilities, and having colds two different weeks. But overall I am glad with my progress, and motivated to keep at my final goal. I even managed to lose one more pound than I had set for my goal! Also, when I measured tonight my arms were smaller. They are getting more toned since I have been using 2kg weights while doing step aerobics.

End results:
weight lost: 11lbs.
centimeters lost: 7 centimeters
hours of excercise: 45+

3 comments:

Joy said...

Praise the Lord, Vicki! What good results. So happy for you and I´m with you...let´s keep on the good habit of exercising.
Love,
Joy

Unknown said...

woooohooo!!! Vicki this is so great!! I am soo sooo happy for you!!

Keep at it! You will hit your weight goals and see yourself tone in no time!

Remember the blog will stay open for us to post and chat. It is great to see how eveyone is progressing. Motivates and keeps us on our toes!

Love you and miss you!
Daniela

Sarah K said...

Great job Vicki!