Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Springy Journal - Joy

Since I´ve been on a "medical" leave from my exercise, was a little concerned about what the scale would show today.

After doing Dani´s test (well Jillian´s test really) I found out I´m a "fast oxidizer". I´ve tried to include more protein in my diet. But I don´t digest protein well at all - it sits in my stomach and then causes other problems. Because of this, I rarely eat meat, but am now looking for other options - and trying to add some kind of protein to even my snacks.

Apparently something is right about this, because after doing nothing but walking the last 2 days, the weight has come down a little. I´ve added more nuts, a little red meat, and peanut butter and liver pate (big no-no´s before) in tsp. portions to my diet. This is an experiment, so we´ll see where it takes us. Any suggestions on "easy to digest proteins" which are also healthy choices would be appreciated. : )

Measurements
Chest - 104 cms. - same
Waist - 85 cms. - today 86 cms.
Hips - 107 cms. - today 108 cms.
Left and right arm - 30 cms. - same
Left leg - 61 cms. - today 62 cms.
Right leg - 59 cms. - same

Weight: 71.4 kilos - today 70.4 kilos

Looking for the 69 k. on the weight next week!!! That, my dear friends, would be a grand slam in my fitness game for sure!!!
love,
Joy

2 comments:

Ketty said...

Hey lady, you are down 1 kilo,
that´s great.
What I eat for protein is chicken breat, solomillos and boiled eggs.
I know solomillo (de ternera NO de cerdo) is expensive, but I usually ask the butcher to cut very thin slices for me, plus I like my meat very weel done.

saludos
Ketty

Unknown said...

That´s interesting down a kilo but up cms. hmmmm.. well totally from having to recoop but now you can keep focusing on the food choices and incorporate the walking.

hope you can keep at it!
Cheering for you!
Dani Joy