Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Springy Journal - Sarah F.

This week I am out of town... again. This time I'm visiting family in Dallas, and so far I've been able to workout every day that I've been here (even twice a day)! Today I even went to the gym with my brother!

I'm still holding strong at 123 -124 lbs. I haven't been able to take my measurements, but I plan on doing so when I get home.

My plan is to run the week as much as I can, and continue doing P90X whenever possible. I'm hoping to try to keep the eating under control, but my family doesn't know what eating healthy is really about. I made one trip to the store and got some essentials, but I'm not sure it will be enough! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

This week one of my bloggy friends posted a great post.... She Sandy from God Speak's Today, and we also call her Fitness Friday Girl! I highly recommend reading her post from last Friday! Click HERE to hop on over to it!

Here's another travel tip: Pack light snacks in your suit case. For example: I packed packed nuts, Fiber bars, and protein bars - these have helped me get over some cravings while I'm in a house LOADED with junk food!

Hope you are all having great weeks.

Sarah F.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Sarah, I think this is one of my biggest problems as a missionary wife, because we not only stay in homes where the food isn´t very healthy, but we also are continually in meetings where there are food fellowships and if you don´t try a little of everybody´s "special" dessert, they might feel offended. If I say it is a medical diet, then people actually go out of their way to bring healthy things, but it is truly an ongoing struggle. Enjoy your time with your family.
Love,
Joy

Unknown said...

Sarah, I totally know what you mean. I don´t know how I am going to go back to the States and keep the weight off. I am praying that God will give me an incredible will power.

Great tips to pack my own snacks and healthy food. maybe people will see it and get the subtil hint too. ;) Oh I am praying for my family.

Hope it all goes well for you. Great job with the jogging! You rock! Love seeing you on Daily Mile! it´s so inspiring! Thanks!

Dani Joy

Unknown said...

Joy, I think I will say from now on that I am on a medical diet too! It´s for my health for life!!!
jejeje Love that! and I will use it!

Dani Joy