Thursday, June 3, 2010

This is what I look like when I get home after walking under the sun, red like a tomato.

Last 2 weeks the weather started to be really nice around here. it was ok before but this week we reached 102.2ยบ F, but I like it.

I have been walking everyday for 1 hour , sometimes more, I even get hubby to come with me so that´s even better.

I also try to do Jillian, 3 or 4 times a week, and I am hoping to do "The trouble zones" 5 or 6 times a week until weare done, becaue I think is making a difference on my belly.

And here are my measurements.

Date- 06/03/2010
Weight: 139,9 lbs
(-2 lbs.)

Bust: 37 inc.
(-0.5 inch)

Chest: 31 inch
(-1.5 inch)

Waist: 31 inch
(same)

Hips: 37.5 inch (same)

Right Thigh: 20 inch..
(same)

Left Thigh: 20 inch. (same)

Right Arm: 10 inch.
(same)

Left Arm: 10 inch. (same)


Total cm/in. lost.
(- 2 inch)
Total weight lost (2 lbs.)

Keep sweating friends, it makes a difference even if it´s so hard sometimes, or at least it is for me.

Saludos
Ketty

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ketty - I am so proud of you. You look amazing! And I saw the pictures of you in that dress... FABULOUS!

I'm about to enter the "heat zone" in Phoenix which always seems to hover in the 102 range! At least there's no humidity!

Keep it up!

Sarah K said...

Way to go! You do so awesome with all of your exercise!

Unknown said...

Yes, you sure are sweatin it, Ketty!

And congratulations on still losing inches!

WE are keeping at it!
It´s a race to the finish.
Sweatin it with you,
Dani Joy

Ketty said...

Thanks girls, I think of you all when I am on the floor lifting weights and I can´t any more, I have to finish the exercise or I wouldn´t be able to count my points, but many times I have to really work at not quiting.


saludos
ketty

Annie said...

Ketty, You look great! Keep up the good work.