Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday

Well, I am pleased to say that the 133 I saw on the scale a week ago was not a fluke but I am consistently keeping from going more than a half pound over that. i am flirting with 132 lbs. and hope I can be firmly there for the end of this challenge. I got the crazy idea the other day since I am getting closer to my pre-marriage weight and since my anniversary is this weekend, I thought I would see if I could fit into my wedding dress. HA!!!! There was a significant gap keeping that zipper from going up. I was daydreaming about renewing our vows for Tim and my 25th anniversary and thought "wouldn't it be cool if I could wear my wedding gown for that?" Well, I don't know if that would ever happen, even if I did lose a bunch more .... i'm thinking that after delivering 4 children that enough may have shifted that my waist will never be the same as it was prebabies. And if so, that is OK since my "babies" were more than worth it.

Did OK with eating today and walked for 70 minutes this morning. (wk3 day 3 of C25K plus more) Unfortunately I am craving junk food right now as I watch a dvd with the family. Can I resist????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Alice that´s ok! Give yourself some time though, you may get back down there. It took me a year and a half to get almost 40lbs off. Stick with it and you will be surprised!

I will be at camp next Monday. It would be great to meet you.

In Christ
Dani Joy