Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday check-in

Today was a busy day for me. I spent a couple of hours helping out the AMPA (Parents association at the elementary school)collecting payments for the new school uniforms which arrived Friday. I also had to run out to the Christian school to return library books and then do the weekly grocery shopping. I am going to be away for a couple of days and wanted to make sure my husband had the supplies for meals while I am away visiting some of the other wives with our mission. I didn't stick to the shopping list quite as rigidly as I had hoped, but I still did well and had enough cash with me to pay for it so that is good. I did buy some things that weren't on the list but were on sale (buy 1 get the 2nd for 70% off) and are items that we use regularly (like white asparagus to put on salad -- for my husband) or items that we will need for holiday baking (condensed milk, blueberry jam, etc).

I didn't get to my workout till 9pm so I opted for an hour on the wii fit plus. I did step aerobics, rhythm boxing, hula hoops, some strength and yoga exercises, marching band, cycling and a 10 minute jog.

Today's menu was:
lunch: rotiserrie chicken, cream of broccoli soup, bread, water
dinner: tuna fish sandwiches on wheat bread, chips, pickles, water

I will probably watch a little tv with my hubby and head to bed, but no snacking tonight. Or if i do it will be on the seedless grapes from the fridge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to have a plan! way to go. I have been munching and I am encouraged to cut that out after reading this.

Please, pray for me so that I can have more strength to say no to the little bites of sweets which are leading to more and more things I shouldn't be eating. Thank you.

You are a blessing. Appreciate all your involvement!

Crunching with ya,
Dani Joy

Unknown said...

OH have fun with the missionary ladies! What a blessing to be close enough to do that.

Dani Joy