Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ending Post

Wow, it's hard to believe that 10 weeks have passed by already.  This challenge was much more difficult with all my traveling, but I'm not sad with the results.  I lost a total of  1 kilo  and 19 cm.   I was hoping for more weight loss, but I'm still happy that I did lose and not gain weight.   My Ending measurements are:

Weight     62.4  kilos       -1
Bust         94     cm          -1
Chest       81     cm          -2
Waist       83     cm          -3
Hips         98     cm          -1.5
R Thigh    54.5  cm          -4
L Thigh    53     cm          -3.5
R Arm     29.5  cm          -2.5
L Arm     29     cm          -1.5

- 1 kilo         and   -19 cm

70 hour and 50 minutes of exercise time

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! and Praise the Lord!
You are definately in the running for first place!

Love
Dani Joy

Amy B. said...

Wow Kathy. You did great! You look wonderful in your picture. Thanks for putting it up for all of us to see. Merry Christmas!!

Sarah K said...

Congratulations on your inches/weight loss!
Happy New Year!
~Sarah