Thursday, February 24, 2011

Summary of Week 1

Week 1 has come and gone.  Nothing miraculous happened~ no weight-loss or inches lost.  That's okay though because I understand that this is a journey that may sometimes have bumps along the way.  On a good note week two has started with 2 consistent days of my "2" MILE WALK!!  I didn't think I could do it, but my hubby has been very encouraging. (BTW~ he can eat anything and not gain a lb!)  I was really surprised that my ankle didn't give me any problems.  Praise the Lord!
Some goals for the rest of the week are to limit my bread intake (hard to do), drink more water, and continue with my exercise routine.  I have my measurements written down, but not in front of me now.  Is it necessary to share them?  Those numbers are really scary... looking forward to them getting smaller. :) 

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Yes, it is a journey. Some weeks there will be great results and other well, not so good. If there's no change I consider that good as well, I see it as at least I didn't gain any.

Congratulations on keeping up with your 2 mile walk. That's great!

All my joints are pretty weak, specially my knees. At first it made it hard to walk because I was afraid of falling. My ankle and knee like to give out on me. I did fall a couple of times, but as I build muscle around those joints it's no longer a problem. I now walk 5 miles pretty consistently with no problem. So keep walking and you'll see it will make a difference.

Unknown said...

No,Kristina, you don´t have to write your measurements here. You can just tell us how much you are losing as you lose. I know you will be losing. Keep the goal. With God´s strength!

Walk it fast, get sweatin´and you will see change. ;)

Springing with ya,
Dani Joy