Wednesday, March 9, 2011

End of Week 3 Report

It has been a phenominal week for me!  I just have to praise God from Whom ALL Blessings Flow!  He truly IS GOOD.  I praise Him greatly.
Reaching the -100 pounds was obviously very significant.  RUNNING a 5k was significant, and I am still overwhelmed at what God has done.
I have only lost 1lb officially this week because today is that TOM and therefore the scales are not tipping as far in my favor as I would like for them to!  However, in the last 2 weeks I have lost 3.75 inches, which is as significant!  It's been a great week with great workouts and great eating. 
Continuing to strive for His glory.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don´t know how this got by me! Great job, Donna!! Praise the Lord!

God is really giving you victories!

Dani Joy