Sunday, April 24, 2011

A pleasant surprise this Easter morning

I have been away on vacation without a scale to help keep me in line for the last week and a half. I was afraid to step on the scale this morning and see how much I had gained and would only have 3 days to work off before the end of the challenge. What a nice surprize to see the exact same number on the scale that I weighed in at on Wed. April 13th! Yippee! I did have some Easter treats today (Dunkin donuts for breakfast with the kids and ham and mashed potatoes for dinner) but this morning´s weigh in has motivated me to keep pushing and finish this challenge strong. The kids have the day off from school tomorrow but I am going to try to get up at the regular time for a school day and spend the time I would normally spend getting them to school in a good workout. That will either be outside running in the park if the weather is good or sweating up a storm doing the cardio boxing workout on the wii .... or maybe both?

No comments: