Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sarah D end of Week 10!

I can't believe this is the end of the challenge, ladies! I just wanted to get this post up for this week before I post my final one tomorrow.

I did NOT expect to have any results this week because instead of having one cheat day I pretty much cheated all weekend! With the holiday weekend and we had a guest in town, I was not as "good" as I normally am. So I was not expecting anything. BUT I weighed and measured this morning and was down a pound and 1.5 inches! So that is good!

I also was able to get in my 4 hours of exercise this week so that was good, too!

I hope to take "after" pictures to compare to my "before" pictures for my final post. I am not sure how different I will actually look even though I feel different and know I have lost weight and inches!

No comments: