Monday, May 9, 2011

Chili on the Beach??? SOFII Journal 2

 We had a picnic this past Thursday after picking Matt and Kathy up at the airport. I had made chili thinking we could eat on a picnic table, but we didn´t find any tables. Here I am serving it up. 

It has been so great having Kathy here, but I must say that I am not being the best example. I have had little treats here and there. I need to cut it all out save my free day. 

I am going to start Jillian Michael´s 30 day shred with weights. Sharla is doing it and I want to do it to get myself a jump start. Anyone else up for  it?

I am heading out to work in the new building some more. We have been doing a lot of work lately but, that´s gonna end as the money is running out and Matt and Kathy are leaving tomorrow back to Germany. Please help us pray for the funds needed to finish the building project. 

Sweatin it with ya,
Dani Joy


No comments: