Saturday, May 7, 2011

Starting up again

Here are my starting measurements for this challenge, the third one that I have been privileged to be a part of. Thank you, Dani, and ladies, for keeping us going!

Weight: 173 (one lb. up from where I ended, and 23 lbs. from my goal)
Bust: 38"
Chest: 34"
Waist: 37"
Hips: 41"
Right Arm: 12.5
Left Arm: 12.5
Right Thigh: 22.5
Left Thigh: 22.5

I haven't gained any points this week for exercise and this is my first post. I have managed to drink the water 2 out of 4 days. This is play season at school (we do a full length production with our high school). I am involved with costumes, hair, the printed program, and keeping the director sane and doing odd things that need to be done. So my schedule is not my own, and most of my time is spent at rehearsals. That will end next week and I will be back on track. If thinking about exercising would gain points, then I would win!!! Anyhow, I am looking forward to this challenge and hope to lose and get in shape for our trip to Europe in July. Looking forward to sweating with all of you!

No comments: