Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Week 3 - Sarah K.

Thanks for your encouragement ladies!

I had a better water week. I didn't miss any days! Exercise, not so good-only 90 min. Calories, well, I didn't plan before hand, I was still just figuring it out afterwards. Not necessarily the best way to go, but it does somewhat stop me from putting some things in my mouth. Here they are: Wed - 2165, Thurs - 1242, Fri - 2209, Sat - 2088, Sun - 1222, Mon - 1755, Tues - 2141. Weight +1.4, Measurement only +0.5.

Those numbers tell the whole story.
Hope you all have a great week. I'm off to plan my menu for the coming week, so maybe those numbers can look a little better. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can do this Sarah! Great plan. I think even just cutting what you want to eat by a 1/4 you will create a deficit. Then you can exercise at a minimum of 20 minutes a day at high impact or 40 minutes low impact. Work at doing this everyday and only have one free day.
I am doing it with you!

Sweatin it,

Dani Joy