Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 7 - Sarah K.

Hi Friends,
I apologizing for not being here. I had too many deadlines and not enough time. Fortunately, all the deadlines are past and I have much more "free time" right now.
I weighed and measured on Monday (to take the place of last weeks weigh in and measurements) and then started Day 3 of a program called Slimming Made Simple. When I weighed and measured today I was pleased with how well it is going.
I can not recommend it for healthy weight loss. I just wanted something to jump start me and get me on my way for the summer while I figured out my plan for the rest of the year.
Calories for Monday 1058-11, Tuesday 1258-1300. (I forgot and don't want to go downstairs to find the paper, yet.)
Weight loss since Monday 3.6 lbs
Inches lost since last weigh in 3.5
I drank all of my water the last 2 days. I had 60 min of exercise yesterday and 20 min on Mon. I am sore and trying to talk myself into exercising today.
Thanks for being here. I am anxious to read how you all have been doing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Sarah! So glad you are keeping at your goal. Keep pushing for it! it´s so worth it!

That Slimming made simple sounds interesting. Is it an online program. Sometimes giving ourselves a jump start really helps. Someimtes paying into a program gives us a kick too. that´was the only way my Mom could lose it all. she has lost 95lbs!! I need to get an updated picture of her. She is an inspiration!

Great job!

Sweatin with ya,
Dani Joy

Sarah K said...

Thanks Danielle!
The Slimming made simple is something I found at Sam's Club. You can order it online. Just google Slimming made simple and it pops right up.
Congratulations to your Mom! 95 lbs is awesome!
Thanks!
Sarah