Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sharla's post for Monday, Tuesday and Today

Day 13,14, and 15,

This week I am probably not going to do so good. I have company this week-end and a lot of activity at church also. Hopefully by Monday I will get back into the swing of things.

Monday
1 pt water
1 pt o sugar
.5 exercise
no points for veggies and fruit plate as I was traveling to Madrid and made bad choices.
Total= 2.5 pts

Tuesday
1 pt water
1 pt 0 sugar
1 pt veggies
No exercise this day
Total= 3 pts

Wednesday
1 pt water
1 pt o sugar
1 pt veggie and fruits
No exercise again as I have been getting ready for company
1 pt for this post
Total = 4 pts
Total to date=50 pts


Have a restful evening,

Sharla G.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Sharla,

You did great under the cercumstances of having company! This is the first time I have ever been consistent with these challenges and I have been doing them for 2 years.

annie L