Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Christmas Crunch Challenge 7



It's that time of the year, when we all start gearing up for Christmas. If you're anything like me, it has sneaked up on you so fast. I realized that in the past I would have already been a couple weeks into our Christmas Crunch Challenge.


Yes, a fitness challenge before Christmas is just what we need. The tendency we all have during this season is to get cozy and eat carbs! Trust me, I have been falling into this too. That is why I am in desperate need of a challenge to rev me up!

I wasn't going to invite everyone to join in because of it being so last minute, but hey, I can't keep it to myself. Being in shape and feeling good about who God made us is so important. Why should we sit around listening to the lies that tell us we can´t change? All it takes is one day at a time.

My journey started over 9 years ago, and it was just a prayer. Then one day at a time, I changed my eating habits and started exercising. Often times, it was only baby steps, but once I started, I didn't want to go back to how I was before. You can check out my transformation, here.

Now, what about the Christmas Crunch Challenge?



 I challenge you to track your points on our point system spread sheet, then post about your progress on our private facebook page. It is so motivating to have others cheer you on, as well as, know they are on the journey right along with you.


Point System Spread Sheet Here : Copy of CCCVII

The Point System is pretty self explanatory on the spread sheet, but you may wonder what is a HEP.
You see, I am diet-phobic! I hate diets. I have to tell myself it is a Healthy Eating Plan for life. This is how I must always eat. So, let's pick a HEP that we can stick with for life. r It may be Weight Watchers points, or even your own mix and match. Whatever you choose, write it down and stick to it. :)

We get points for exercise, eating healthy, for drinking water, and for losing weight and inches. These points you can announce on the Facebook page and we can chose a winner at the end, or you can keep it to yourself just like in Weight Watchers and let it be a guide. Which ever you choose, it is the motivation that counts.

Let's do all for God's glory. A close friend just sent me Ephesians 3:16-21. Let's get our strength from the Spirit and He will do the work in us!

Please leave me a comment here or on Facebook that you are joining in with us!

Crunching it,
Dani

No comments: