Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dani Joy´s Crunch 5 - my workout video to you.

I did not feel up to doing my 50 minute workout dvd today. I kept thinking, " I wish some of the ladies where here with me to do it with me.

By the end, I got a brilliant idea to film myself and post it so we could be doing the workout in a way together. (inspired by Karen)

Well, now you know what I sound like and what I look like and what my living room looks like. NO JUDGING. hahaha!


I had just gotten done with almost 40 minutes of kick hiney workout, and I was breathing hard.





You all have encouraged me so much!




So much so, I took another video! (but it won´t upload. )



No, no they aren ´t for points. tee hee.. even though I don´t get a prize, I am keeping track of points. I mentioned before, that my hubby is going to get me new clothes at the end of this Crunch! Plus, I just want to! I want to Crunch it with you!



I would never do this, if it wasn´t a private blog. No sharing these with outsiders. LOL



Have a great Crunchin´new day! I will see you in the morning. God´s mercies are new every morning!





13 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great Crunchin´Day in the Lord, Ladies!

Love yas,
Dani Joy

Siberia said...

Great Job Dani Joy! When I get to the end of my workouts, I am still panting and out of breath!

Sarah K said...

Way to go!

Mary said...

That was great, Dani! I'm soooo glad this is private...I would not be here if it were for all eyes to see! Its a good idea to video ourselves, even if its just for our own use...seems it would help when we start feeling weary, to get it out and take a look at it. I always get motivated when I see someone on t.v. working out, but I think seeing myself would be better...thanks for the great suggestgion...and Karen, too...her bicycle workout was great! All of you gals are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Cool! It's nice to see and hear ya. Looks like you've got a cozy living room. I'd be tempted to curl up on your couch and cheer you on. ;-)
-Tricia

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Loved it!
Hey, I did that on the trampoline with the kids today! Except I pulled the knees to the chest and arms out every time I jumped... feelin' it in the abs! Even had the kids doin' it... they loved it!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies!

Yes, Tami, It´s great sign when we are huffin and puffin! ;)

Mary, I totally saw things I wanted to work on when I watched the video. I was like, "oh, I can do that better." ;) It was also fun to see the change in my arms and legs that has transpired.

I may put more of these things. ;)

Love you, Ladies!!

Dani Joy

Karen said...

Hey, great move! I'm going to try it today. Wonder how many I do??? Need to try things in order to keep whittling down this flabby tummy of mine. I'm going to the bike today but I want to do something inside too. Thanks Dani! Crunching with you!

The Herd said...

How fun!!!

Nina in Portugal said...

Girl...Kick that Leg!!

Whoo Hoo!

Becka said...

Ok, so you are like so brave,
how long did it take you to be able to do that,?
scared I might hurt something,lol

you go girl,

Becka said...

Ok, so you are like so brave,
how long did it take you to be able to do that,?
scared I might hurt something,lol

you go girl,

Unknown said...

Well, Becka I have been at it since August. Gradually working up to it. I couldn´t do even the level one of the 20 min shred work out. I hurt so badly. jejeje.. but little by little those muscles get into shape.