Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kristy-Crunch In


Yeah!!! 2 1/2 more inches off! I really worked the arms in the last two weeks, and lost 1/2 inch on each arm, another 1/2 inch off the waist, 1/2 inch off the chest, and another 1/2 inch off the hips. I was really happy about the arms, cause I haven't seen any loss there. Scale still doesn't move!! I do admit the eating needs to be better. The first two weeks the eating was strict, and when there was no change in the scale is seemed so hard to keep that up. I'm gonna try harder with the food in the next week. I'm hopin' that when my body build up more muscle-that the scale will start moving:)

This brings my total inches lost up to 11 1/2!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What great pictures! You look fabulous!

I have no idea how you could lose 11 inches and no weight. Did you lose some weight at the beginning? All your muscles must really be toning. At least you know you are replacing the fat with muscle.

You are doing a great crunching job!

Great big Crunchin´hug,
Dani Joy

Joy said...

Great job, Kristy and your picture looks great too! love, Joy

Siberia said...

Kristy, You are doing so well. Keep up the good work! You look wonderful in your picture.

Tami