Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dani Joy´s Christmas Crunch Finale & Video



 Christmas Crunch Challenge Finale




Here we are at the end of an 8 week journey! I feel like we have trekked a mountain together and are arriving at the top to see the great view! wooo hoooo!!!

 I wanted to talk to you all personally, so you get a video performance, too. My first broadcasting attempt.  I will post it at the end as it´s already at the top of the blog.

I am still losing inches! It´s unbelievable!
I went from
29.5 in to 29 inches in my waist (since wk 6)
22 in to 21.5 inches in both my thighs as well!!
I have lost a total of 5 inches during these 8 weeks! (really since August that would be 10-11 inches, so ladies keep with this thing! just another plug)

I have lost a total of 4 pounds as well since the beginning and reached my goal weight of 128 lbs! I do fluctuate give or take a lb.  on either side.

I exercised 2,300 minutes. That is 38 hours of exercise in 8 weeks! ( I am not including today´s minutes.)

Personally, my favorite part of the Crunch and this blog were  points, the chat box, and the posting.  I loved the interaction. It was such a blessing for me. Thank- you!

I hope to redecorate, come up with a new theme, and new point system by the next challenge. I could use some help moderating posts, with highlights and tips.

Has it really come to an end???

Well, not for me! I will be exercising all Christmas and through the holidays, so I can eat some fun things too. ;) Have a great holiday, Ladies!

Merry Christmas my dear Crunching friends!


Love Dani Joy





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

3 comments:

Maribel said...

Thanks for the video! And congratulations on this accomplishment! You did great. And thanks for sharing your card! Merry Christmas! by the way, I'll mentine that you made a "funny" mistake on your post. You said you were 21.5 in both HIPS :) I know what you meant. I had a nice giggle.

Keep up the good work. I really wished I could help you with the next, but I'll be happy if I can keep up with participating.

I'll write you on your email.

Maribel

Siberia said...

Dani Joy, Thanks so much for hosting this. You have done a great job on meeting your weight loss goals this year. Enjoy your Christmas break.

Tami

Dani Joy said...

Thanks ladies...hahaha! Maribel that is so funny about both my hips. LOL

Guess I better fix that.

I think the next one will run smoother. I will see how I can go perparing it throughout the holidays. I have some new goals to meet this year and I want to see them through as I did my weight loss. So dont´want to get "liada" by too many things.

Have loved getting to know you all!
Dani Joy