Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday freeze!

Hey Ladies!

Bbbrrr! It's so cold here that Tami would feel quite at home, yesterday it was -18°C and currently it's -9°C

Food choice wise I'm not doing to good at getting back on track after being totally de-railed by my in-laws visit. I' m staying away from sugar but white bread and butter are my downfall.

As I mentioned before I've struggled to fit in much exercise and now I'm sick again :o( so back on an exercise ban. Also back on the tea and Tylenol diet plus trying to boast my immune system with vitamins and echinacea.

Take care

Kathy <><

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hey Kathy,
I´m not sure what you are sick with, but as one of the Crunch ladies recommended, I´m passing this on, as it seems to have helped me and my dh.
1 cup of apple juice+2 Tbps.apple cider vinegar. Drink 1 cup in the a.m. and 1 in the p.m. It helps and really seemed to get my dh over his virus in a hurry.
I´m totally derailed with the Christmas goodies and activities. Praying I can hold my weight even till we end on Wed. : ) Love, JOy

Unknown said...

Oh girl I am so sorry you got the bug!

I am struggling with something too.. gotta go get vitamins too.

do try the vinegar thing. maybe it will help.

Please do the last post anyway if you can. It will be great to see everyone´s accomplishments all in one sitting.

Big crunching hugs,
Dani Joy