Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 3

Almost forgot it was Wednesday! I will not post measurements, since it is really late. Now, two days in a row without intense exercise routine (bad, bad). I will try to get into it tomorrow. I do not want to loose the habit. I have gone out walking, but did not sweat. Sweating lets me know I worked out! I have eaten vegetables, fruit, little meat and too many carbs! I have a hard time staying away from those. I am Spanish, after all. Bread is a staple. And brown or any other color, it ends up being calories eaten. I'll have to do one of those weeks without bread. I did one last crunch. But not this coming one. I am committing myself, though, to being careful with my peak hours. I'll have to write a tip about that.

Gloria is in the same condition in the hospital. Antonio is showing spiritual maturity and we are all trusting the Lord. See what He has in store for us.

God bless you this week.

Maribel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Maribel, you can post your measurements on next Tuesday as a close out for week 4. that´s our special points this new week. ;)

Hoping it will motivate us all to keep at it.

I totaly understand about the bread. We had some really excellent whole wheat bagette on Tuesday and I must have had two or three pieces. yikes.

Just a heads up if you want to wait to do your no bread week... I will do a Week Six - Nix the Fix again. =)

I will continue to pray for Gloria and Antonio. It must be taking it´s toll on you all as well.

Big springy hug,
Dani Joy

Joy said...

Maribel,
We´re still praying for Gloria and also for her husband that God would give him grace at this time. It is hard to stay on the routine sometimes, but you can always get back into it, so no worry. Take care and have a good day. Love, Joy

Maribel said...

Dani Joy, just a note to let you all know that Gloria is with the Lord. God has given Antonio a beautiful peace that goes beyond all understanding.
Thank you for the prayers. Tomorrow is the funeral.

Maribel