Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dani Joy´s Spring Into Shape Video Finale


It´s our Last Week!!!

Oh no... now I am sad. =(

Oh but not for long!
We are going to do a summer challenge for sure! And I hope and pray you all will keep staying fit and healthy for life.

This isn´t my last post. I will be posting a Springy Journal next week and then a closing post on April 1 with the winners. (No April fools here though.)

Here are my finale videos! Choose and pick or watch them all! hehe

You ladies have been such a boost for me! I wouldn´t have kept at it many times if it weren´t for you. I am going to say an early thank- you!! 

Keep with it this last week, even if you have not seen your goal yet, you will if you keep at it! Don´t get down about it, just get back on with it! Don´t let Satan feed you lies, stuff Him in the face with your determination and discipline! Remember "Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world!"

Looking forward to your last week of posts. Remember you may post as much as you want this last week.

Love you, Ladies!

3 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

Fantastic videos!

And by the way..Emmi does NOT look like a rat! You silly!

She's a fantastic running partner!

You were rocking those walking push-ups...and you go much further down than I do!! But hey, I use to could only do the first set and I'd do the cheeties for the second set, but now I'm doing them the hard way both times...just maybe not quite as many as they do, as I have to breath a little more in between, but still staying in position!

It's so cool to see my improvement!

You look great!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Nina!

Emmi is such a funny dog! but we love her. (at least I do most the time)

Awesome about your improvements! you are doing so great!! I have done the cheeties up till recently. This time around I can tell the diff. Gonna keep at it for sure. What a great motivator for me to see you doing them all so well too! God is so good to have brought us together! =)

Love you!!
Dani Joy

Sarah said...

Great videos! Those ab scissor moves are not easy - so great job!

And I have to agree with Nina... Emmi doesn't look like a rat - she's very cute and seems to make a great running partner!