Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday's post

Hello ladies,
I continue to exercise. Yesterday was really nice and I got to exercise outside, and my youngest son joined me for a while. The video is an old one we did and never posted. I may make more to post, since they are sort of short. Today, we went as a church to a Wok Restaurant--all you can eat healthful food. We chose to walk there; it was 1.2 K there and 1.2 k. back, so we got some exercise in. Tonight I did Jillian's Burn fast, boost metabolism workout. However, it seems as if I am going backwards. I hope it is because I am about to have my period. I weigh up to 1.5kg more this week. I hope to have good news soon, but i'm afraid the springing will be over. Well, we keep on going. Muscle is better than fat, any day. Keep exercising and enjoy the week. It's a very special one. Three years ago my husband went through major surgery and survived. Holy Week (Easter) is a good reminder of God's power over death. To Him be the glory.

I'll write before Wednesday midnight. Bye now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Maribel,
such cute videos of you working out with your children. My youngest does some of the exercises with me too. jeje.. but they way out do me in their Karate classes. I am thinking of taking one or two classes with them in the summer.

I remember praying for David´s heart operation! I am sure you thank God for every day you have together! I try to thank God for every day I have with my hubby too. It´s so easy to take them for granted.

Don´t worry about the kilo flux. It´s normal! just dont flux more than that. jeje

Big hugs! wish I was seeing you this week.

Dani Joy