Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kick Off Post

Time to focus on diet this time around. Not just diet for a moment but developing healthy eating habits. I like exercise and I can get into a good routine but I find myself eating more food. As expected food intake parallels activity, but weight maintenance instead of weight loss is achieved. It's going to be tough. I tried while training for the half-marathon and I managed to lose two pounds and I'm eating bad again.

Blogging and accountability will hopefully help me/us develop healthy eating habits. Let's do it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you are joining us, Mirabelle! You are an inspiration. Yes, eating right will give you the energy you need and the help to meet your weight loss goals. Of course you know that so we are just here to keep you motivated.
My oldest son tells gives me minus 2 points every time I take a bite of sugary stuff. jaja

Can´t wait to see you this coming fall!

Sweatin it with ya,
Dani Joy