Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Waving at you from Wales!

(don't forget to read that with a Welsh accent!)

Hey Ladies, so here I am on the 2nd of my travels during this challenge. I'm not normally such a globe trotter.

And I'm here with no scales to weigh or measure so I'll have to wait til next week to see if there's any damage or progress. I'm doing really well resisting all the goodies I'm deprived of in Germany. Cadbury's chocolate, fish & chips etc etc. I even walked past a Cadbury's store today and didn't go in!!!!! Aren't you proud of me.

I'm currently staying with my best friend from school days, and the person responsible for me coming to Christ. She's a really healthy eater who loves to walk, the weather is also being very kind to us so we're getting out every day. On Friday I move over to Bristol to visit my Godson, another healthy eating family (mom's a doctor) so again it'll not be hard for me to stay on track.

Keep sweatin' it girls!

Kathy <><

2 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

Have fun Kathy!!

Enjoy your time with your old friend!

~Nina A. - Former Fat Lady

Unknown said...

woo hoo! I am so glad you popped in. Guess where I am .. You would think i was in Britian! We are in a campsite with all kinds of British folk. It´s so cool. Reminding me of you so much!!! Missing you! ;)

So glad you are having a grand time with your friend and getting to travel! So glad you have help with the healthy food too! It always helps to be surrounded by other healthy eaters. Isn´t it?
Support is vital!

Sweatin it with ya,
Dani Joy