Thursday, June 17, 2010

Journal - June 17th

Hello my Inspirational Friends!
How has your week been? I have been loving that school is "out"! The kids and I get out and they ride their bikes and I ride the scooter (to keep up) mostly every morning and then hubby and I get our evening walk!
Goals:
exactly the same =(
Measurements:
Weight +1
Bust -.25
Chest same
Waist -.25
Hips same
R Arm same
L Arm +.25
R Thigh same
L Thigh +.25
Total 0

Food points: total wash ... Wed. breakfast- healthy +1, Pepsi -1, Lunch - healthy +1, fries -1, Dinner - healthy +1, ice cream sandwich -1. total for the day 0 (right?) Thursday -2 already!
It's good to remember these points, though. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be doing better. =)

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Sarah K said...

I just re-read the points for the food challenge. 9 points -6 points = 3 points + we walked for an hour! + 20 points + 1 for posting Total 24 points!

Unknown said...

Oh Sarah.. don´t worry about it this time but actually its -2 for junk food. -2 for every pepsi. I have had to subtract -2 for my licorice too. anyway.. that´s why I did this to help us see what goes in our mouths. I knew I would need it.

Hope you can keep counting food points though. I think it will really help.

Excellent about the biking and riding the scooter. that´s so cool! Isn´t it fun to get out with the family. I love biking with the boys now.

Keep Sweatin it and having fun,
Dani Joy