Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I lost that kilo already ...


I've been humming the tune to "The cat came back" today. But I gave it new words .... The kilo came back, I thought it was a goner, but the kilo came back, it just wouldn't stay away ....

The scale has been telling me that I cannot just eat whatever I want, even if I do follow up the next day with an extra long workout, without paying the price. That price is seeing the return of a few pounds (or kilos) that I thought I had said goodbye to permanently.

I didn't get my workout in today (and probably won't get to it since I am yawning and it is after 11pm so I should just go to bed and not try to pull out the wii ) but I am without a car so the kids and I will walk about 15 min to the bus stop to ride to school. Then my plan is to NOT take the bus back home but to walk/jog from the school back home to my house -- I think it is about 6 or 7 kilometers so I am thinking it will take me between 1 and 1.5 hrs depending on how much I run and how much I walk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. I am fluctuating too. Mine is due to travel! uhhhggg!

Keep crunchin' and you will get back to where you were and find yourself reaching your goals.

Dani JOy

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice,

Me too. The .5 kilo I lost last week found its way back this week. I weigh .4 kilos more this week than last week. Maybe this coming week will be better for the both of us.

Kathryn :-)