Monday, February 21, 2011

Springing into Shape

Hi,

My name is Jennifer and this is my second time joining the group. I think the biggest challenge for me is that I have to change my unhealthy diet. The exercise part I'm definitely on track because I am training for a half marathon (Whidbey Island Half Marathon April 10th). I plan to keep a food journal because a lot of the food I put in my mouth...I am always telling myself..."I shouldn't be eating this because it's not good for me"...but I eat it anyways. Not good. I think my eating unhealthy is a bad habit that I need to break...big time. I want to lose 18 pounds...so that I could be a faster runner! Yes, I am a competitive runner (I compete against myself only to set a Personal Best and to break previous race times)...and for me to reach my race pace goal...I have to lose the extra weight! Wishing you all success!

Jennifer

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can do this, Jennifer. There are a lot of ways to get your calorie intake healthily.

We are all cheering for you and are so excited for your races!

If we ask God for help, He is always ready to answer our call. He knows what we need before we ask. We can do all things through Jesus who strengthens us.

YOur Cuz,
Dani Joy

Charlie said...

You can do it!

Charlie

5kjenni said...

Thanks Dani and Charlie! I realize that I am aware of what is good for me to eat and what is not good. Thank you for your support and prayers!