Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weigh in Week 6

Lost at least 1/2 pound, thought it would be more, but it seemed that I didn't...oh well, maybe tomorrow it will be more!  Lost 1/2 an inch too.  Nix the Fix was tough!  I had a ladies retreat---which I made it through...didn't have the sweets!!  Oh my that was hard!   I did splurge on a date night and twice for coffee creamer...lost some points overall, but it was sure a challenge!  I 've been exercising but not like I want to.  It seems I am running out of time by the end of the day to do my Jillian while MIL is sleeping, so I have walked a lot instead---and fast!
  I did track my water for the first time today in a long time!  Got more than my 2 liters in--so excited about the grand slam options.  This is fun!  Thanks ladies for the opportunity of accountability!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Great job on being creative with your workout.

I'm excited about the Grand Slam week too.

Unknown said...

This was actually for week 6. :) we are in week 7 Now.

The Herd said...

Thanks...I always wonder...do I put the new week or old...changed the title.