Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 3

Day 3

Happy Reyes to those of you who celebrate. We really don't do anything special except to buy the roscon de Reyes and give one gift to the little children.
That is where I fell today by eating a piece of Roscon. Try harder tomorrow.

I walked for an hour today and it was a beautiful walk as it was very warm.
I got my veggies and fruits in. I had a plate of spinach and swiss chard and for supper had pineapple and half of an apple and one tangerine.
I got all my water in, amazing!
1 point for my post
Total of 4 points today

Have a good evening to all of you,

Sharla G.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had roscon too. NO problems. just pick right back up tomorrow. ;)

Could you put your over all totals on each post as well as your daily totals. Thanks.

Also, on your labels there is a label for your name and for the New Years 2012.

Thanks for posting! You are doing great!

Dani Joy