Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dani´s Measures and Kick off!

Starting Date- It´s Kick off day! October 26, 2009


Weight: 131
Heigth: 5´ 3"

Bust: 32 1/2"

Chest: 29"

Waist: 30"

Hips: 38"

Right Thigh: 22"

Left Thigh: 22 1/2"

Right Arm: 10 1/2"

Left Arm: 10 1/2"

Ladies, I am living proof that exercise works! I started the 30 day shred on Aug. 11 and have lost a total of two inches in my hips!!!! That´s a little over two months!

Well, I am off to Crunch It! Have to exercise even though it´s so late! I must be an example! I must! I must Crunch it! Can you here me???? 

I love you all for all your enthusiasm! It´s so catchy!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow, Dani...you have been a good girl! What an inspiration you are to all of us, and no wonder...you really know it works! When you have that kind of success, you want to share it, and that's what you are doing! We're all grateful to be on this crunch challenge with you...I hope we can give back a little of what you're giving to us!

God bless you!
Mary